This Message Mostly For No. Cal. LBC Folks

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: This Message Mostly For No. Cal. LBC Folks
From: jim.sudduth@autodesk.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 96 09:26:36 PST
     I have a friend in Northern California (Ukiah) who would like to join
     a Triumph or British Car Club that's close enough for him to attend
     regular meetings and events. The only ones I know of are Triumph
     Travelers in San Jose and an all british club out of Sacramento (I
     think). Are there any active clubs north of the Bay Area that he could
     contact?

     Thanks,
     Jim Sudduth
     '74 TR6 CF20076U