Grassroots Motorsports (re: rotary in Spitfire)

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Grassroots Motorsports (re: rotary in Spitfire)
From: Mark Walker <76010.3704@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 25 Jun 96 13:34:31 EDT
David confirmed they will be doing a rotary into a Spitfire swap.  They have
disassembled
the car and are awaiting the engine.

Here is how you can get a sample issue.   This is from a posting on CompuServe
and
I have modified the EMail address accordingly.

-------------------------
We'll send the the next issue of Grassroots Motorsports to anyone for free--just
ask us. E-mail us your name and address, and we'll take of the rest. This is a
long-standing offer so more people can see our mag without having to visit every
book store in towm. Enjoy the mag, and thanks for the question.

David S. Wallens, managing ed
Grassroots Motorsports
72123.2625@Compuserve.com

I subscribe and I've enjoyed every issue so far.

Mark