Looking for '71 TR6 Dashboard Brake Warning Light Cover

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for '71 TR6 Dashboard Brake Warning Light Cover
From: Jacob ben-David Zimmerman <zimerman@MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 13:27:58 EDT
Hi!
  Subject line says it...for the first time since I got my TR, I have dashboard
electrics.  Yay!  So I can stop getting 'storage violation' parking tickets.
In any case, I have fonud that I do not have the lensed light cover for the
Brake Warning light that holds the bulb unit into the dashboard.  I have one
for the Hazard lights, so I'm short one.  VB and TRF tell me that these are
NLS.  Does anyone have one they'd like to part with for a reasonable fee? I
can even pay in homebrew.  :-)  Thanks very much!

-JBZimmerman!