Carl Musson's VTR query.

To: Triumph owners list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carl Musson's VTR query.
From: rgs03@health.state.ny.us
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 96 16:03:46 EDT
Comments: Converted from PROFS to RFC822 format by PUMP V2.2X
*** Resending note of 06/25/96 14:57

On Tue, 25 Jun 1996 "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>wrote:

>Does anyone know where the '97 & '98 locations will be?
>
>Albany is a bit far for me.

1997 is in Dallas Texas.  Not a whole lot closer than Albany. I have no
firm information that I can pass on about 1998, but it may be even farther
north than Albany. Then again it may be down south too. As far as I know
it has not been awarded yet. There should be an answer after Albany as is
traditional for VTR.  Hey Carl, why not hook up with some of the Georgia
Triumph guys who are coming up and caravan? You can do it in two days.

Rik Schlierer