Re: Spit. glovebox location

To: Jonathan Miles <MILESJE@novell2.bham.ac.uk>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spit. glovebox location
From: "Doug Mitchell" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 09:30:39 -0400 "Re: Spit. glovebox location" (Jun 27, 2:07pm)
> Subject: Re: Spit. glovebox location
>
> > Neither of my Spits have a top flap - on either side.  Does it come all the
> > way forward to the dash?
> >
> > Charlie B.
>
> Not quite all the way forward, about half way, and then dangles
> annoyingly. Sound from other mails that this is modified from the
> original design which has no top.  Doe this mean that you see all the
> wiring, wiper rack tube etc behind/above the box?
>
> Thanks for the info.,
>
> Jonathan
>
>-- End of excerpt from Jonathan Miles

Yes, if you crawl down on the floor, you can see the wires, etc. When
everything is installed correctly, there is nothing hanging down. Now,
that's not to say that there aren't wires hanging down on my car! ;)
I have so many mods on my Spit, that I am definitely my own DPO. (This
time it means Damned Present Owner).

Doug - why is it that the mechanics car runs so poorly - Mitchell