SOLers at VTR

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: SOLers at VTR
From: Silikal@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 09:59:07 -0400
>So far we have Bruce, Ken, Jamie Palmer, Andy Mace and me. I would guess
>that Bob Bownes, Mark B, John Lye, and Chris Kantariev would be up for
>it too. Any others?

I'm thinking of going if I can get Friday off.  I have a rally on Saturday
that
starts in Bennington at noon.  I have no idea of what the actual schedule
of events is for VTR (hint, hint).  Maybe we can all get together for dinner
on Friday?  Holmes & Watson has an appropriate atmosphere, or Troy
Brewery (or whatever they're calling it now).  Not sure what's good outside
Troy.  I'll defer to the locals for more input.

I'll of course be driving The Escort From Hell, since it's the rally car,
and,
well, you know my .sig.

Dave Williamson  (silikal@aol.com)  Spits in bits