re: SOLers at VTR

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net"@tin
Subject: re: SOLers at VTR
From: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-694-3626)
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 10:30:59 -0500
I regret to say that it looks like I won't be attending the VTR in
Albany. My Spitfire is in too many pieces with too little done and
too little time. The GT6 still has some problem or other, I haven't
pulled the head yet to look. Besides, I don't think I'll drive a
GT6 all the way to New York in July!

Anyway, my prize-winning GT6 wanted to retire undefeated. Besides, somebody
else might just enter the participant's choice in my class this year!

I can't stand the thought of going there in a non-Triumph, so I think
I may wait until next year. My Spit had better be done by then!!!!

If A Miracle Occurs, I may still be there...

Larry