Re: SOLers @ VTR <960628131650_74106.1335_FHD54-1@CompuServe

To: "Bruce A. Krobusek" <74106.1335@CompuServe.COM>
Subject: Re: SOLers @ VTR <960628131650_74106.1335_FHD54-1@CompuServe.COM>
From: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 15:22:05 -0400
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
"Bruce A. Krobusek" wrote:

> Here's the list of who's going to be at VTR in Albany. If I've missed
> anyone I apologize.
>
>                  Definite                          Probable
>                 Mark Joslyn                      Bob Bownes
>                 Margaret Watson             Mark Bradakis
>                 Ken Streeter                     Christian Simonsen
>                 Jamie Palmer
>                 Andy Mace
>                 Irv Corey                      (Sat. only)
>                 Phil Barnes                      Kevin O'Driscoll
>                 Ralph Jannelli                 Dave Garron
>                 Sheri Pyle
>                 Chris Kantariev
>                 John Lye
>                 Bruce Krobusek
>                 Rik Schlierer

Bruce, if you want to compile the car's list with it as well,
here is my info:

'74 TR6, DPO Signal Red, NH Registration "REDTOY"

If people want to, we can use my car as a "Sign-Up" point.   It
may instead make sense to have Bruce's car be the "Sign-Up"
point, as it appears that he has been nominated as the
coordinator.

I'll have a sign-up list on a clipboard sitting on the seat in
the car.  There'll be a 8.5"x11" "SOL" sign on the windshield.
The car is a '74 TR6, in some DPO color similar to Signal Red
with NH Registration "REDTOY".  It'll be the a hundred dents,
dings, and scrapes all over the bonnet.

Bruce, if you want to compile the list of cars that belong
to people to go with the above, here is my info:

'74 TR6, DPO Signal Red, NH Registration "REDTOY"

--ken

Kenneth B. Streeter         | EMAIL: streeter@sanders.com
Sanders, PTP2-A001          |
PO Box 868                  | Voice: (603) 885-9604
Nashua, NH 03061            | Fax:   (603) 885-0631