Re: Polish? and Irish Reply !

To: vorsterm@solair1.inter.nl.net
Subject: Re: Polish? and Irish Reply !
From: Metwrench@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 1996 00:09:00 -0400
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net

<< Hi all,

 Last night I was watching a program on the telly called 'What's in store'.
 They sell various kind of products.

 I always thought the "Telly" was the telephone ? No?

> Does anyone have experience with products like 'Fomblin-A', 'Durashine',
etc.

Yes, I have and Use Durashine Now. It does work well. It lasts, It doesn't
leave any water spots after it rains, It always looks very shiny. The only
draw back is that the body of my vehicle is not very smooth feeling. It's
rough and harsh. Other than this, Durashine in my opinion works very well.
It's very easy to apply, just don't let it dry on the surface, you must wash
it off with water while it's still wet. And don't glop it on either, use very
little, just enough to put a slight wet look on the vehicle.
The vehicles and Colors i have used it on?

Ford F-250 Black and Gray (non met)
Chrysler Aries K  Gold Met
Buick Park Av  Blue Met (base coat , clear coat finish)

JOHN

Anymore Questions Class?