TR 250 oil leak

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR 250 oil leak
From: ckent@ids.net
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 1996 16:41:06 -0500
        Last week I asked about what other owners oil preasure guages read
and mentioned a progressivly worsening oil leak I had.
        I think ive now issolated the leak and seek the lists collective
advice again.
        I drove the car about 2 mi then parked over a grease pit.  The oil
was dripping out at a rate of about a drop or two per second!  It was
definatly coming from in between the block and the tranny.   My big
question is how can I fix this leak and what should be done at the same
time.  Im assuming the engine will need to be removed and this is the one
thing I probly cant do myself.

TIA

chris
RI