Re: Sanity Check on TR 6 ownership !

To: Nettater@aol.com
Subject: Re: Sanity Check on TR 6 ownership !
From: Rodney Orr <rodney@mindoro.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 08:02:11 -0600 (MDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I still joke that I spend more time under my car than in it.  While thats
not been true this year - for the first time since buying it in 1992 - I
know its only a matter of time before something else goes wrong.  I tell
people that lbcs are like helicopters - they need as many hours maintanence
as they do flying - and that my Triumph is just a collection of parts flying
together in loose formation.

Hang in (and under) there!
Rod.  '70 TR6  CC55899L