Re: V8 Spitfire

To: amace@unix2.nysed.gov, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: V8 Spitfire
From: cwnicholls@juno.com (Clark W Nicholls)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 19:50:03 PST
I think it was in RI of CT...

I'll look in the slides, I know i have them somewhere...

I found the slides, circa 1976.  Was a mustard yellow car, I have engine
out and engine in pictures, all under-bonnet shots.  The exhaust was a
modified cast iron manifold.  Valve covers stamped steel.

Somewhere I have the owner's name, etc.  I know I came across it in the
last year or so...