<none>

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: <none>
From: tonyr@dzn.com
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 1996 23:31:36 -0600
 S>Hey,
JS>        All this talk about Unisyn tools? Wait a second...isn't that
JS>ColorTune thing supposed twenty times better? I have to but one or the
JS>other soon so...please help!

JS>Jeff Stovall
JS>     jstovall@earthlink.net
JS>         "I'm God's gift to humility."
JS>(1966 Triumph GT6 mk1)

Jef,
 They are not used for the same purpose.
 The Unisyn is for balancing the carbs, or settting the air flow so they
both  (or more) idle and run as closly as possible to the same.
 The ColorTune is used to determine and assist in setting the actual
fuel mixture.
Regards,
Tony R
"GT6s"
--
The Digital Zone  (915) 751-0131 voice (915) 759-8100 data
http://www.dzn.com