Re: Unisyn

To: jstovall@earthlink.net (J. Stovall)
Subject: Re: Unisyn
From: Jeff Nathanson <jeffn@msystech.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 1996 01:44:46 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Jeff.

        I bought one of the ColourTunes and could not get any change
in Color when I changed the needle height. But, someone on this list
mentioned, months ago, that the floats are the coarse adjustments and
the needle height are the fine adjustments. Therefore, I am now wondering
if my floats are way off, therefore masking any changes in the needle
height.

        Jeff N.
        '71 TR6

At 10:13 PM 9/28/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Hey,
>        All this talk about Unisyn tools? Wait a second...isn't that
>ColorTune thing supposed twenty times better? I have to but one or the
>other soon so...please help!
>
>Jeff Stovall
>     jstovall@earthlink.net
>         "I'm God's gift to humility."
>(1966 Triumph GT6 mk1)

Jeff C. Nathanson
Director of Product Development
Manufacturing Systems & Technologies, Inc.