TR-6 rubber seals

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-6 rubber seals
From: Steve Sutton <ssutton@ridgecrest.ca.us>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 13:34:53 -0700
Conversation-id: <BMSMTP8442880981ssutton@mail.ridgecrest.ca.us>
Posted-date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 13:37:19 -0700 (PDT)
I am just finishing up installing the last rubber seals on my TR-6 and have run
into a snag.  I don't how two of the seals are correctly installed.  The first
is the seal that is glued to the each side of the windshield frame and helps
seal the side windows.  The seal has part # 620913 and looks like this is
cross-section
'O_'   .  Does the 'O' portion align with the outer edge of the windshield
frame or the other side (the '_' portion)?

Also, the front hood (bonnet) seal has a slight curve when looking at it's
cross-section.  Does the curve go up (toward the hood) or down (toward the
grill)?

As always, thanks for the help.

Steve Sutton
74 1/2 TR-6