'76 TR6 Starter Removal

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: '76 TR6 Starter Removal
From: Tom Di Iulio <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 18:13:12 -0600
boys, i've got a bad one here. trying to remove my starter as i
believe either the solenoid or starter has gone bad. 2 bolts right? easy
if you can get to both sides of the bolts to keep the bolt turning with
the nut. i can't believe my wonderful car was built with such a stupid
setup. with knuckles properly "baptized", i throw the question out to
the group, "is there something i'm doing wrong?" how can you get to the
top bolt, both sides, and remove the starter? pls advise.....

tom  '76 tr6  cf56452