Weber based EFI.

To: triumph club <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weber based EFI.
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 1996 20:37:16 +0000
Here's an interesting tech tidbit I spotted in the Nov. issue of "Kit
Car". In a article on carbs vs. fuel injection, they mention a fuel
injection unit based on Weber DCOE or IDA/IDF throttle bodies. The
manufacturer is TWM in Goleta, CA.  No phone # was mentioned, so you
Left coast guys might want to look them up and report back on prices,
etc.  This would be a intersesting set up on a TR6, don't you think?
I can imagine the price ain't cheap. But, they have to be better than
the spray cans our cars came with.