Re: Fiats and Turkey day...coincidence ????

To: jims@autodesk.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fiats and Turkey day...coincidence ????
From: Nickbk@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 22:15:49 -0500

<<

 Fiat 850! Slowly I turned. Step by step, inch by inch...

 If you know who used to do that routine let the rest of us know, but you'll
 be dating yourself :-).

Jim-

Speaking of dating yourself...
Remember when gas stations tried to lure you with giveaways? You know, things
like glasses, posters, pictures of Olivia Newton John.  Well, I never could
get any of that nifty stuff cause no matter how far down I let the gas level
go, I could never get the required 8 gallons into that 7.5 gallon tank!

Reason enough to decry the lineage...
         Nick in Nor Cal