Re: Fiat 850's and Turkey day...

To: jims@autodesk.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fiat 850's and Turkey day...
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 23:33:20 -0500
Jim-

Ah, the memories.

I also had a Fiat 850, my first car. Never will I ever consider a british car
unreliable by those standards. Mine was a covered headlight series. In spite
of all my efforts, money, prayer and chants, it never was reliable enough to
stray far from home.

In fact, my mother swears I pledged the SAE fraternity because it was at the
top of the college hill. I could push start the car from the house.

Thanks for the reminder. Now I feel better about my british cars, even the
ones that will not start.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY
1962 TR3B