Thanks for info on ABS plastic for TR-3 radiator baffle.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks for info on ABS plastic for TR-3 radiator baffle.
From: John Cowan <jfcowan@sj.zNET.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 21:58:05 -0800 (PST)
        Thanks to everyone who offered info on ABS plastic and aluminum as
possible materials for the baffle every TR-3 needs in order to route air
through the radiator.  I decided that sticking with the cardboard would be
the easiest way to get the car running safely for now.  So I painted it with
black rustoleum and taped it in place.
        The car still overheats at stop lights, even in cool weather.  I'm
going to have an electric fan installed and the baffle screwed in place and
hope that will be enough when the hot weather kicks in.
        John

Visit - In Their Own Words Website - an on-line non-commercial publishing
experiment, plus articles, article outlines and Left/Progressive links at:
           http://sj.znet.com/~jfcowan/