Re: Thanks for info on ABS plastic for TR-3 radiator baffle.

To: jfcowan@sj.znet.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thanks for info on ABS plastic for TR-3 radiator baffle.
From: MelSDiego@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 23:27:34 -0500
I'd like to add my two cents worth on the electric fan. I installad a Hayden
unit on my TR3A and it works great. I fire it up when I get stuck in traffic
and it keeps the temp at 180 - 190.

Instead of relying on a thermostatic switch, I wired it up to a manual switch
on the dash. Since this car does not have an overdrive, I used the existing
hole in the dash to mount the old style push-pull overdrive switch to control
the fan. It looks proper and works when I need it.

Mel Hildebrandt
San Diego