Re: New Triumphs - MCs

To: triumphs@autox.TEAM.net
Subject: Re: New Triumphs - MCs
From: Tom Tweed <ak627@dayton.wright.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 1996 14:54:32 -0500
Hey Jeff, you wrote :

 >Triumphsters,
 >        Could someone fill me in on the new Triumph info? When we were in
 >Knoxville, there was a car dealer who had a big sign with the Triumph
 >motorcycle logo (the one where the bottom of the T stretched to the M). I'm
 >just curious. Thanks!
 >
 >Jeff Stovall
 >jstovall@earthlink.net
 >"I'm God's gift to humility."
 >1966 Triumph GT6 mk1

..and that logo you describe is the one for the MotorCycles, which ARE
available again, NEW...for a price around $10,000, depending on which
model you choose, and there are 6 or 8 models, in the 650 - 850cc range,
both twins and triples; good-looking bikes, too, if you can stomach the $.

Tom Tweed
SW Ohio
'74 Trident 750 (sold)
'69 TR-6 R  650 (sold)