Re: Richard Good

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Richard Good
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 1996 14:59:02 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

I almost forgot:

At Albany VTR, I invited Richard Good to come over to Boston for one of
the New England Region Autocrosses that happened to be held on July 14th
(the day after Albany).

Well, we both managed to make it to the Autocross. He trailered his car
because he was "delivering" a built-up TR6 motor to somebody in the
Greater Boston area. I have no idea who the customer was.

At any rate, he and I ran within "tenths" all day and with six runs, he
managed to squeak a run that was about .1 better than me. We finished 3rd
and 4th respectiely.

He's a pretty good (no pun intended) driver and his car is setup pretty
well. I'd like to drive it just for yucks.

Bye,
rml
Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |
url: http://web.mit.edu/afs/athena.mit.edu/user/b/l/blang/www/home.html
Quote: How many Triumphs do you own??? Only 3.5?