Re: Nick's Survey

To: joeiv@concentric.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nick's Survey
From: Nickbk@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 20:56:23 -0500

<<
     I own a TR 250 with a ...brace yourself.....TR 250 engine.
 So call off Scully and Moulder.  Well Moulder anyway, you can
 still send Scully.  My engine, #CC 4453 E, has NO number stamped
                                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 in the boss between the exposed first and second head studs on the
 rig >>

What is it with these TR 250's...you'd think they were weird or something. On
one hand they're altruistic as all get out, donating major organs to every
Thom Dick and Herald, but then you find them hiding in anonymity as if their
very identity had been taken from them !

Well, boys and girls...tune in later, when we hear Fox say,"Scully, it looks
as if these numbers have been.....removed"

I gotta get a real life....
    Nick in Nor Cal