Moss Europe, NOS TR6 Hard-Tops

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Moss Europe, NOS TR6 Hard-Tops
From: Creigtrium@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 13:49:22 -0500
About a week ago I reported that I had called Moss in England
regarding the 88 pound TR6 NOS hard top shell.  They told
me that they were sold out.  A few days ago, I got the following
reply from an earlier inquiry that I had sent via E-mail:

So I don't know if they have them in stock or not.

Subj:   TR6 hardtop