Spit Mk.1 leftovers-greetings

To: Ross.Vincenti@transamerica.com
Subject: Spit Mk.1 leftovers-greetings
From: Scott Kohl <rpage@wvi.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 1996 18:32:05 +0000
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I read "vandalized Spitfire" and wondered what "leftovers" you had.  I
am in the process of acquiring a Mk. 1 myself.  It's a '63, FC 9468 L,
and has some interesting preriod accessories.  I'ts got the factory AM
radio, and an aftermarket Haan (remember them?) steering wheel.  It
also comes with a white Carriage Plastics hardtop with porthole
windows, something I had seen previously only on Datsun Roadsters.  It
also has a pair of floor mats, but not the factory ones.  I've never
seen them before.  They have a Triumph shield on them, but the name in
the shield is SPITFIRE.  They have the name "Coneco" molded into them.
Does that ring a bell?  I'm new to this "roomful of nutters", so I'd
thought I'd say "Hi" to a fellow Mk.1 owner (I also have a '69 GT6+).
                                              Cordially,
                                              Scott Kohl