RE: source for CV's

To: ccfarm@tranquility.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: source for CV's
From: "Richard Ceraldi-ERC004" <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 9:46:39 -0600
X400-mts-identifier: [ /P=MOT/A=MOT/C=US/ ; m\il02n\961205094639q ]
Chad,
I believe the ad for CV's  was from SNG Barrett. They do have a web address:
http://www.barratt.co.uk/
You can get an email to them for information also at:
barratt@barratt.co.uk
Of course I have nohing to do with these guys, have no interest, blah blah
bla, but I do like their graphics.
Good Luck,
Richard Ceraldi                  Check it out!

71 GT6 MKIII KF166L         http://www.exact.com/~gt6mk3/
Austin, TX                         e-mail erc004@email.mot.com

Subject: re:TR6 axle shafts