Re: SU carbs for GT6

To: Scott Kohl <rpage@wvi.com>
Subject: Re: SU carbs for GT6
From: Scott McGibney <aa372@sfn.saskatoon.sk.ca>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 09:32:18 -0600 (CST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Thanks; this makes sense - next question: anyone know a part number and
source for the appropriate spacer. I just got these HS6s and have no
catalogues yet.

For Greg (or anyone else), something a bit tougher (and to which I don't
know the answer): For the carburetters produced by the Union of brothers
Jack, Carl and George Skinner, what did the "H", "HD" and "HS" stand for
and was there any signifigance to the size designations 4, 6 and 8?

Scott M (Hmm - hope this doesn't become as confusing as the Tonys)

: On Thu, 5