Nylatron bushings

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Nylatron bushings
From: Gary Nafziger <naffy@netins.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 23:09:02 -0600
        This is my first posting and I hope I have sent it to the right
place!  I am rebuilding the rear suspension bushings on my 69 TR-6 and have
read about one complaint of noisy nylatron bushings, to the extent he
changed them to something else. Has anyone else had this trouble?
        An interesting observation is that I have no rubber gaiters on my
axle shafts and no protectors covering the inside axle u-joint.  I don't
think my axles have been touched by prior owners, although I suppose they
could have.
        Also I remain confused about stiffer springs for the rear.  Should I
go with Moss or TRF?  I do not want my car to ride too high and I want
stiffer springs than stock.

                                        Gary Nafziger
                                        Box 25
                                        Wellman, Iowa  52356