Miami TR parts

To: garyb@fast.co.za (Gary Blake), Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Miami TR parts
From: mbarre@juno.com (Matt Barre)
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 1996 15:46:29 PST
It has been over 5 years since I lived in Miami but there were no
junkyards with a lot of TR's back then (I must have checked them all!)
I bought several basket cases from the paper when people gave up on
their projects.  There are several shops down that way that specialize
in lbc's and they usually have a line on cars & Parts.  Your buddy could
check with Dean Huston at the British Sportscar Works in Boca.  There is
also a shop just north of Ft Lauderdale (Wilton Manners I think).  As
far as retailers down there I think Mota Lita is located in Ft
Lauderdale - nice steering wheels.
mrb