TR250 Engine

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR250 Engine
From: Chad and Christy Stretz <ccfarm@tranquility.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 06:34:31 -0600
I'm curious if anyone on the list would be interested in a TR250 engine.
I was told that it came out of a wrecked car with 40K miles on it.  The
cylinder wear is very minimal, so I think this may be true.  I've yet to
pull the crankshaft out to measure it (so little time, etc. etc.)  The
engine no. is CC7940E and it has a chrome valve cover.  How much is this
thing worth?  What I'd really like to do is trade it for some body
panels for my 73 TR6.  I need a right front fender, a front valance, a
left front inner fender and wheel well.  Oh, and rocker panels too.  If
anyone is interested, or knows anyone who might be, I would really
appreciate it!

Chad Stretz