AOL Exiles -- An easy way out of Digest indigestion

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: AOL Exiles -- An easy way out of Digest indigestion
From: KVacek@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 00:31:20 -0500
As a recent AOL exile, I'd like to suggest a simple way out of the Digest
dilemma.  JUNO is a free (yes, completely free) e-mail service.  I've had an
account since Februsry or March, but for various reasons having nothing to do
with JUNO, I haven't used it very much.  The viewer is cute, but not quite as
flexible as many when it comes to archiving your old mail files, etc.  Due to
their advertising (that's why it's free) there's no way to use Eudora, etc.
-- they want you using their software exclusively.