More acronym's????

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: More acronym's????
From: john gillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 08:58:49 GMT
Your doing it again !!
To my eyes all hell seems to have broken loose on the list. One minute I'm
getting useful advice on all things Triumph, once I had learned what an LBC was.
The next thing it's AOL and MJB. Maybe I'm just too dim to be on this list, but
I have no idea what this whole discussion is about and if I am effected. What oh
what is AOL and MJB's and why are so many list members upset????,.These
questions and more. Thanks in advance and thanks for the LBC answer.
John Gillis 1954 TR2 undergoing the works
Trinity College
Dublin.
IRELAND.