Move to Texas

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Move to Texas
From: yellowbullet@total.net (Steve L. Toth)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 21:59:55 -0500
Hey All,

   I just want to let everyone that cares that I'll be signing off the end
of this week in anticipation of my relocation to the Dallas - Ft. Worth
area.

   The weather here in Montreal is non-condusive to TR motoring!  That's
not the only reason why I'm leaving, that's another _very_ long story.  :-)

   For the RRTC (Red River Triumph Club) in Texas, I'm coming back, so look out!
And for all of you here, look for me and The Yellow Bullet to be back on
some time in January 1997.

   See Ya'll real soon!

                                        Steve