Another trip to Jolly Olde England

To: "triumphs(a)autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another trip to Jolly Olde England
From: LESNYD@ccmail.monsanto.com
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 10:51:01 -0600
X400-content-type: P2-1988 (22)
X400-mts-identifier: [/PRMD=MONSANTO/ADMD=MCI/C=US/;0030400002081653000002]
X400-originator: LESNYD@MONSANTO.COM
X400-recipients: triumphs@autox.team.net
     I can't stand it! Air fares from St. Louis to London are $390 until
     March 15! So we plan to spend a week in England the first week or so
     of March. This time I intend to visit Kipping, Rimmer Bros and TSSC.
     Anyone on the list in the UK want to meet and show off his car? Let me
     know! Send me mail at lesnyd@ccmail.monsanto.com.

     Hope we can meet up with Adrian again and maybe meet some others while
     we're over there.

     Cheerio!

     Larry