Re: TR7 Steel Wheels For Jamie Palmer

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, jamiep@cris.com
Subject: Re: TR7 Steel Wheels For Jamie Palmer
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 07:42:31 -0500
Earth to Jamie Palmer, earth to Jamie Palmer,

Sorry Triumph list folks, but cris.com doesn't like me.  I bounced back the
message.  Jeeeezzzzz, I know I abuse this old SPARC II, but please cris.com,
my intentions are good!

Anyway Jamie, I doubt if I can get the wheels switched in time to give to my
mom to take back.  I'll probably have them switched in January, then either
bring them down or ship them.  Cost?  Hmmm, I rather work a trade for
something, maybe a case or two of Dillworth's brew?  I'll try to give you
a call this weekend!

Bruce
(937) 376-9946