Master brake cylinder & Haynes TR6 manual

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Master brake cylinder & Haynes TR6 manual
From: Dudley Simons <drs1005@esc.cam.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 12:35:07 +0000 (GMT)
Dear All

I have been reading the list for a while now and am at last pleased to
announce that I have finally been able to buy something in the UK that
 was cheaper than in the US!

I have just brought a brake master cylinder repair kit, complete with all
the rubbers, washers, circlip and grease - manufactured by LUCAS for the
grand sum of five pounds and sixty pence - about 8 or 9 dollars. Oh happy
day!

I contacted Haynes in Sparkford, England and they said that the TR6
manual went out of print here six months ago, so there is a good chance
that there are still copies of it lying around in car accessory shops in
the UK.  If I find one, is anyone actually interested in buying it? - at
cost price plus postage.

For anyone who hasn't come across the Haynes Web site the url I have is

http://www.haynes.com/index.html

Hope this helps someone.