RE: Manuals generally

To: "'peb3@cornell.edu'" <peb3@cornell.edu>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Manuals generally
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 13:03:03 -0700
Encoding: 45 TEXT
I received my Russek manual a couple of weeks ago. It is indeed a glovebox
sized book with about 150 pages. It seems quite good although I have yet to
test it in the trenches. One thing I did find (slightly) disappointing is that
it is strictly for British (or rather LHD) TR6s. It seems the other manuals I
have (Bentley & Haynes) cover both models.

But $10 Canadian seemed worth it for another potential source of info.

I think the fellow who organized this is Scott Jensen
[sjensen@astral.magic.ca]. I hope he desn't mind me broadcasting this but it
surely was all over the group when the thread was active.

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada