BOUNCE triumphs: Non-member submission from [Jason Clark <gjclark@uxa.ec

To: triumphs
Subject: BOUNCE triumphs: Non-member submission from [Jason Clark <gjclark@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu>]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 12:38:47 -0700 (MST)
     Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 13:01:07 -0800
     From: Jason Clark <gjclark@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu>
     Subject: Reduced!  1980 TR7 and 1980 TR8 DHCs for sale

Due to a cross-country move, I must part with my wedges.

I have a 1980 TR7 30th Anniversary Edition DHC and a 1980 TR8 DHC
for sale.  Both are carbureted 5-speeds.  Current asking prices are
$2200 for the TR7 and $4700 for the TR8. (down from $2500 and $5000)
Both *must* go by Feb. 1.

Pictures and details can be found at:
http://204.149.107.8/wedges.htm

I'd really like to see these go to people on this list, who can take
care of them, rather than someone like the 17-year old who offered me
$2k for the TR7.  Winter's not the best time to sell convertibles, I
know, but I have little choice.

Questions and replies to: gjclark@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu

Jason