BOUNCE triumphs: Non-member submission from [smith007, ix.netcom.com@ix.

To: triumphs
Subject: BOUNCE triumphs: Non-member submission from [smith007, ix.netcom.com@ix.netcom.com]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 1996 13:15:44 -0700 (MST)

     Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 23:37:36 +0000
     From: smith007, ix.netcom.com@ix.netcom.com
     Subject: LBC's  And The Internet

> http://www.sen.ca.gov/htbin/senator_profile/8

It still amazes me, how fast one can obtain information on the
internet. Just earlier today, I read where someone was talking about
this Weenie from Ca. who was trying to pass legislation that would aid
our Cal. LBC brothers and sisters with our beloved hobby. Then someone
suggested we should contact him and make our thoughts known.Then
someone says, how can we get in touch with him? Next thing I know, in
twinkling of an eye, here's the weenies' own webb page!
Phil Smith
Still amazed in Tampa