Re: Road Trip

To: Gary Nafziger <naffy@netins.net>
Subject: Re: Road Trip
From: Mark Bryon Joslyn <mbjoslyn@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 1996 08:54:35 -0600 (CST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
        Gary, I would say that 400 miles a day is ok if your making a
long trip. While on our way out east this summer we made more like 600
miles a day to get there and then drove probably 300 miles aday just
around the area, just because the sceanery was so beautiful and because I
love to drive my cars! In the 64 TR Sport6, the drive out ways the pain
and fatigue by far.
                                TRiumphantly, Mark

Mark Joslyn, Champaign,Il.    ............. With More TRiumphs than Cent$..