Re: Spitfumes found

To: Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV
Subject: Re: Spitfumes found
From: vitesse@juno.com (Hugh R McAleer)
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 1996 10:45:34 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Sorry to bomb the list with this, my attempts to reach Martin directly
resulted in a reply from Mailer Deamon...

Hi Martin,

A new tank may indeed be hard to find.  I have two suggestions that you
might want to try....A business that I know here in the Atlanta area may
well have the used tank you need.  The owner, Barry Rosenberg is honest
and fair in his prices.  You can reach him by calling 770-432-8411.  I
don't have any financial interest etc - etc.

Also a friend is parting out a '77 spit.  I don't know if they are the
same or not, but if you know, and if you are interested, you can reach
him by writing to ranman@juno.com.  He works a lot so he may not be able
to respond till tonight or tomorrow night.

Hope this helps some.

Take Care

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA
'68 TR 250, '66? Vitesse, '76 TR 7 Victory Edition
Write to: gta@hideout.com to receive an auto response
detailing Georgia Triumph Association events