Re: Piccys

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Piccys
From: Kris Cotton <krisc@pi.bns.com.au>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 09:08:19 +1000
Mark
>The general procedure is to FTP it to ftp.team.net, putting it in the
>appropriate place,
Dear Mark & list
For a moment there I was afraid you were going to suggest the toilet!
Will post it as soon as the scanner does it for me, if I paid him promptly
it may help as well.
RE downloads yes I pay for my time on the list as well through a private
company  & I know other people are in the same boat,but don't they use the
search engines at the same time as they are downloading mail, I know we do,
so the augument that large email costs money does not seem to apply.
Tony
Sth.Oz