Insurance for the money pit

Subject: Insurance for the money pit
From: Tom Di Iulio <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 1996 17:33:28 -0600
hello, out there! i've just found out i'm paying about $225
annually for full coverage on my 76 TR6 thur USAA. although they've
always been great in the past, they are not giving me any break for the
limited driving that i do between repairs.
     i tried a couple of companies that were suggested on this list.
J.C. Taylor said the car had to be "show quality" and therefore would
not cover mine and SAFECO does not cover "vintage" cars at all although
they were listed as a source on this mailing list.
     can you guys give me some direction to some reputable companies
that specialize in our cars? thanks!

tom 76 TR6 cf 56542u
ps. i got new side mirrors for christmas! i'd forgotten what shiny
    chrome looks like!