FS VITESSE/SPORTS6

To: newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: FS VITESSE/SPORTS6
From: vitesse@juno.com (Hugh R McAleer)
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 1996 11:30:31 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
This is the ULTIMATE project car!  It is one of 675 Convertibles brought
into the US ( according to Steve Hedke ).

I won't go into the details of how it was cut in half to make a two
seater, but suffice it to say that it has a proper length frame now.  The
car needs floor boards, interior, top, windshield.  Other  than that it
is fairly complete. The parts it needs are available from John Kipping in
England.

I do have the original 1600 motor, but it is apart and needs to be
rebuilt.  At present it has a '68 GT6 motor, trans, and differential
mounted on the frame. The front suspension 'chunk' has been replaced by
the GT6 front suspension chunk.

The car is located just south of Atlanta GA, is towable as is, but there
is at least a BIG pickup worth of spares and I'd expect $200 without the
GT6 motor/trans - $450 with.  Any interest?

So as to not bomb the list, please respond directly via email.

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA
'68 TR 250, '66? Vitesse, '76 TR 7 Victory Edition
Write to: gta@hideout.com to receive an auto response
detailing Georgia Triumph Association events