Sports & Classics Experience

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Sports & Classics Experience
From: Chad Jester <triumph@igc.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 07:23:11 -0500
List,

I seem to recall Sports and Classics of Darien, CT received a lot of
bashing on the list earlier this year.  I recently (12/21) placed an
order with them for an NOS hardtop/soft top boot for my '76 TR6.  They
offered reproductions, but after some digging, found this original.
There are 3 different variations of the hardtop/soft top boot.  I asked
them to make certain this was the proper part for my car.  They said it
was so I made the purchase.

The boot arrived yesterday afternoon in its original packing.  It is
perfect!   It even has the correct printed pattern on the back as they
said it would!  According to the date stamp, the boot was made on
8/16/76.

In short, I was very pleased with their service and quality of parts
sent.  They also have a good sale on Panasport wheels this month.

Chad