No LBS Content, just one of many New Year messages...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: No LBS Content, just one of many New Year messages...
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 07:15:43 -0500
Greetings All,

I just wanted to wish all of you out there across the copper and glass data
links a happy and prosperous New Year, and hoping to see you at 1997 Triumph
events, at least those on the North American continent...

May your servers (and Triumphs) never crash,

Bruce Clough
'54 TR2 - Still looking for a good home
'62 TR4 - Started engine replacement yesterday
'79 TR7 FHC - Lackluster performance, but good daily driver
'81 TR7 DHC - Still awaiting the latent rust repair
'97 Rover Discovery - Don't have, but my wife wants one...