Re: GT-6 shop manual

To: deant@qualcomm.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net (triumphownerslist)
Subject: Re: GT-6 shop manual
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 1997 16:55:43 -0500 (EST)
If you want ANY manuals/handbooks etc
TRy the Triumph Bookshop,contact Mr.Bill Sunderland at The Triumph Sports Six
Club on e-mail <tssc@tssc-hq.demon.co.uk>
Talking of which,I can't help but notice how many Spitfire & GT6 owners are
on this superlative triumph owners list,but judging by some of the questions
arising,I wonder how many are members of the Triumph Sports Six Club?
Their monthly 84 page magazine contains items of deep Triumph interest to all
owners of the small-chassied Triumph cars worldwide.
ie:Spitfire,GT6,Herald,Vitesse,Bonds,Specials & Amphicars
why not take a look at their web site at:

                                   <http://www.tssc-hq.demon.co.uk/TSSC.html>
All the Best
Leon F Guyot (TSSC International Liaison Secretary)