Re: GT-6 shop manual

To: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Subject: Re: GT-6 shop manual
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 1997 21:45:31 -0500 (EST)
Cc: deant@qualcomm.com, triumphownerslist <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
On Sat, 1 Feb 1997 GuyotLeonF@aol.com wrote:

> If you want ANY manuals/handbooks etc
> TRy the Triumph Bookshop,contact Mr.Bill Sunderland at The Triumph Sports Six
> Club on e-mail <tssc@tssc-hq.demon.co.uk>
> Talking of which,I can't help but notice how many Spitfire & GT6 owners are
> on this superlative triumph owners list,but judging by some of the questions
> arising,I wonder how many are members of the Triumph Sports Six Club?
> Their monthly 84 page magazine contains items of deep Triumph interest to all
> owners of the small-chassied Triumph cars worldwide.
> ie:Spitfire,GT6,Herald,Vitesse,Bonds,Specials & Amphicars
> why not take a look at their web site at:
>                              <http://www.tssc-hq.demon.co.uk/TSSC.html>
> All the Best
> Leon F Guyot (TSSC International Liaison Secretary)

Hi, Leon. Great to see you reading and posting to the list.

I'll toss in a similar plug for the Vintage Triumph Register, where
members can take advantage of our book service, including the factory
workshop manual for GT6 (& Vitesse 2L).

And there's VTR itself. We're not just for TR owners! ;-)

Leon, your advice is well taken, though. Frankly, you can't beat TSSC for
the amount of information available in the monthly "Courier" magazine.

--Andy

p.s. CONFIDENTIAL TO LEON: I promise to rejoin TSSC someday!