Re: old farts

To: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: old farts
From: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 11:36:28 +0000 ()
Cc: mdporter@rt66.com, Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Sun, 2 Feb 1997, fred thomas wrote:

> Michael, i have read your list back over at least ten times & every time
> a thought of two or three very nice people or circumstance come to mind
> that were the result of my LBC. What wonderfull things can be remembered
> if we just take the time to remember. Thanks for sharing

Hmm meeting people because of LBCs, the other night at bangor's Meat
market disco venue (The octagon) I saw a girl who i had seen in passing
with an mg keyring. I'd seen one in the uni carpark and put 2+2
together.  I tried to engage her in a drunken lbc chat but she had no
idea what i was going on about!! Lets hope that the triumphs status
remains with those who appreciate them and not like MG where people buy
stuff because the logo holds kudos. lets also hope it doesn't attract
lecherous drunks in the last half hour of a failed night out!!!

Johnny Storm
'77 Spitfire 1500